Honored Contributor

Re: Impossibly Good Ingredient List? No preservatives? No emulsifiers?

@Brisky wrote:
Porcelain, what kind of results are you looking for.
Curiosity always gets me.

Interesting question, @Brisky . You're making me think. Woman Surprised I use peptides to maintain my collagen. I want to keep what collagen I have for as long as possible, and generate more if I can. That's the only way to prevent sag. And my family has a lot of saggers. Woman Indifferent

This serum contains what appear to be large amounts of collagen-building messenger peptides. The fact that it also has ceramides and powerful antioxidants is a wonderful bonus. I am always looking for the most bang for my buck when it comes to skincare. The ingredient deck on this serum is a real winner for me.

For peptide serums, the best ingredient lists I've found so far are this Le Mieux serum and Isomers' Matrixyl 4 Pur serum. You've got the solvent (hyaluronic acid in this case) and then immediately you see the peptides in the list. That means they are most likely in concentrations of over 1%, which would be closer to the levels the ingredient manufacturers used when testing for results. Usually, products contain far less of those ingredients (because they're expensive), making the products ineffective at delivering promised results.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Porcelain  I ordered one of their mask ,it came yesterday,going to use tonite.

Cool! Which one did you get?

The Hyaluronic Shea Mask looks like it could be used as a high quality night cream for not all that much money.

Yes ,i got that one ,actually have it on now, it is very creamy, and thick ,it could be used as a night cream.I am wondering about the bio cell cream.

Seems like it could be really softening and hydrating. Nice! I also agree Bio Cell looks good too.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

Porcelain, let us know how this trial goes! I would give it at least 4 weeks or more. Please do a review.☺