Respected Contributor

Iman Love Memoir Eau de Parfum

[ Edited ]

Just got a sample of this in an HSN Beauty Box.  It says it can be ordered exclusively from HSN.  Except they don't have it.  I called CS and was told they are not going to be selling it.

Too bad, I really like it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Iman Love Memoir Eau de Parfum

@Isobel Archer - IMAN's fragrance will be offered and sold at HSN later this year. I suspect it might be a TS. Stay tuned!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Isobel Archer - IMAN's fragrance will be offered and sold at HSN later this year. I suspect it might be a TS. Stay tuned!

Great!  Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

I purchased the sample box with it. I like the fragrance. It is what I would describe as soft & pleasant but not overwhelming . I just tried it . I cannot wear much fragrance in hot and humid weather and imagine people around me are appreciative. I will buy when it is offered if not too many $s.

Esteemed Contributor

@Isobel Archer 

@okaywitheasypay 

@Chi-town girl 

I searched for a thread on Iman's appearance before posting.

Just wanted you to know she is offering a boxed set TS of this fragrance on HSN today.

She's just so lovely and expressive, I almost want to buy it, but I don't wear fragrance.

What an interesting match they were...some photos of her and David being shown.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

Thanks!  I saw this this morning when I got the TS email and I have already ordered it.

It took awhile for it to show up, but since I loved the sample I got, I definitely jumped on it today.

Thanks again!

Respected Contributor

Seems like every month it's another Celebrity selling perfume 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Isobel Archer 

@okaywitheasypay 

@Chi-town girl 

I searched for a thread on Iman's appearance before posting.

Just wanted you to know she is offering a boxed set TS of this fragrance on HSN today.

She's just so lovely and expressive, I almost want to buy it, but I don't wear fragrance.

What an interesting match they were...some photos of her and David being shown.

I didn't see this post, I just started one about the presentation on another thread.  I never received any information about the samples.  I really enjoyed her presentation.  Iman has class and it shows in her other products.  I am tempted to try this thoughSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

Just got a sample of this in an HSN Beauty Box.  It says it can be ordered exclusively from HSN.  Except they don't have it.  I called CS and was told they are not going to be selling it.

Too bad, I really like it.

It is TSV, I really wanted to try it so I just looked to see if they have the rollerball which they do "happy dance" so I just ordered it.  This way if is not the fragrance for me I can gift it.  But I think I will like this oneSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  thanks. I flipped by HSN this a.m. and saw the presentation of the $ 75. pkg.  That is a bit pricey for my needs. I do like it I still have the small sample I recieved in a beauty box this summer. I see in this post mention was made of a roller ball by @sunshine 919 . I am going to check out HSN and see if there are smaller offerings.