Super Contributor

Re: Im in search of a new eye cream......

I have been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin eye cream in the AM. In the PM using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair. I have extremely sensitive skin and both do not burn my skin.

Respected Contributor

On 1/22/2014 twocent said:

On "The Doctors" - they said to try Boots no7 Serum. That serums for the eye work better, because creams, just sit on the skin and serums absorb.

These are not my words, but the doctors - so no debate here.Wink

Drugstore.com- has Boots no7 on sale now , so I think I may give it a try. I am also looking for a new one, so we will see if this is "the one." Smile

Thanks for the tip. I was just going to try a PTR eye cream but they have Boots at Target I think so maybe I'll go for it. However, now looking, none of the Boots serums are specifically for the eye. All their eye products are creams. Wish I had seem the show to get more info. Guess I'll stick to PTR.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

It is not a cream but I love Isomers fast lift eye serum. I can really tell a difference if I don't use it. It keeps my eye area smooth and softens creepiness. I just put whatever moisturizer I am using over it. Right now I am using the Shea Terra eye serum that JLF mentioned above.

Trusted Contributor

I've posted this elsewhere, but I've never had such good results as what I get from Skinn's Collagenesis eye stem regen. That stuff is magic!

Regular Contributor

My Derm told me that what ever you use for your skincare you can use for an eye cream.(except Retin-A of course) I've been doing this for two years and I haven't ""missed"" having a second product just for eyes.

Occasional Contributor

I am always in search of a good eye cream, Ive tried too many! What Im using now and really like is LaRochePosay activeC in the morning. It's made in France and pricey but CVS now carries it. I wait for my 20%off coupon and Viola. Always use an SPF over it. Clarins30. In the evening I use the too pricey but a little goes a long way, SkinCeuticals eye balm. It's light and fluffy. SkinStore and Lovely Skin occasionally discount it. It last almost a year.
Valued Contributor

My favorite is the 5 in 1 Eye Cream by First Aid Beauty. It's available at Sephora for $30. "This concentrated yet soothing cream addresses common signs of aging in the eye area. Its five-in-one formula smoothes, firms, brightens, and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the undereye area."
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies,

When you all say you love a specific eye cream, what is that you love about it?

I mean what does it do that makes you like it so much? We all know that eye creams Won't take away wrinkles.

And, if you're under 40 or even 30...yeah, pretty much any eye cream will look good on your young eye skin. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

But, I want to know what's good for a person with eyes over 50. What really helps make the eye area look lifted and smoother with less wrinkles???

I don't care about price IF the product really makes a difference in the appearance of my eyes.

Thanks for any advice you can provide....Wink

Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

So, I'm just wondering what it is you like about your eye cream? TootyJane, you said you like the 5 in 1 Eye Cream.

Do you really notice a difference? Does it really brighten the eye area? I've never had a cream do much more than just hydrate the area, but maybe I'm not using the right products.

Thanks,

Super Contributor

On 1/22/2014 Chrissy76 said:

My long time favorite is Bobbi Brown eye creams. I use the Hydrating Eye Cream during the day and the Extra Repair Eye Cream at night.

That's exactly what I do! I love Bobbi Brown eye creams!