Frequent Contributor

Im in search of a new eye cream......

Hi ladies, What eye cream do you swear by? Do you use a different one for day as opposed to evening? I just ran out and am ready for a change. Thank you Girlo
Honored Contributor

Re: Im in search of a new eye cream......

Here re some to seek out: Kiehl's, Origins, L. Mercier nd Bobbi Brown.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

For evening, or when I won't be wearing eye makeup, I love to use rosehip seed oil. It is my favorite. You can use it all over the eye, and no irritation and it is a natural retinol without using chemicals around your eyes.

Honored Contributor

At night, I use Shea Terra Organics Argan & Green Coffee Around-Eye Serum. In the morning, I really like Mad Hippie Eye Cream quite a bit. It has a lot of really nice ingredients, is non-irritating, a thinner consistency so it won't cause millia, and it absorbs well so it doesn't interfere with makeup application.

Super Contributor

My AM eye cream is Shiseido SPF34. It has a fragrance that can be irritating but gives sun protection in those areas where my normal cream doesn't hit. It's very moisturizing and at night after removing m/u I let my skin breathe.

Valued Contributor

I like It's Potent from Benefit. It's creamy but immediately absorbs so you don't feel it around your eyes which I prefer. I don't like eye creams that leave you under eye area greasy. I use it morning and night.

Valued Contributor

I just began using Everyday Coconut eye cream. It is new at the Whole Foods near me. It's really hydrating but not greasy and doesn't bother my contacts the way many others do. It also doesn't have any weird chemicals and is fair trade certified. 2 oz for about $10.

Contributor

I'm in need of an eye cream too but there are SO many to choose from and realistically none of them have done much. I still have the same wrinkles, crows feet and everything else, so I don't think they do much. I use organic oils now like argan and coconut oil which I basically use on my entire face and body and I think they are good enough since like I said, I haven't seen an eye cream that really makes a difference anyway!

Respected Contributor

I presently really like Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Repair gel. It can be used day and night. Very light, you only need a little, absorbs fast, no stickiness, and no milia or pore clogging! Very satisfied-even better than Perricone Eye Therapy, which I used for 6 months.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/20/2014 CraZLadE said:

I'm in need of an eye cream too but there are SO many to choose from and realistically none of them have done much. I still have the same wrinkles, crows feet and everything else, so I don't think they do much. I use organic oils now like argan and coconut oil which I basically use on my entire face and body and I think they are good enough since like I said, I haven't seen an eye cream that really makes a difference anyway!

I think that the most they (or most) can do is hydrate the eye area, maybe plump it up a bit (depending on the ingredients). It's the treatment things (acids & retinol) that can ease away fine lines, soften wrinkles and smooth rough texture.

I still love Victoria Principal's Reclaim eye cream and serum, which I use over top (for that extra support and hydration) of anything else I put on -- acids & moisturizer.