Respected Contributor

Illustra Beauty Temperature Precision Hair Dryer Beauty Steal Today

So I'm thinking about getting the Illustra Beauty Temperature Precision Hair Dryer that is the Beauty Steal today for $49.50. A293476  It reminds me of the more expensive Chi.  Shipping is free with 3 easy pays if need be.  It has 5 temps and 5 speeds, so that is more flexibility that I need versus others.  I have super fine, thick, color treated hair (every 5 weeks) and hormones that are taking my hair from oily to dryer and back again.  The doc is working on that but I'm dealing with some killer acne and cystic acne because of it.  I do like that I can deal with the temps better than my T3, which is very light!  Someone on the page asked if the Illustra was light, and many said it was.  The specs say 1lb, 9oz, so that isn't bad.  I do like that the cold shot button stays on and you don't have to hold it down.  I use that button all the time to dry my makeup and to cool down when I'm having a hot flash.  It really does help when you have those while getting ready, and it does help dry your foundation quickly.  If I don't like it, I guess I can return it.  Any thoughts anyone?

Beauty iQ Steal™ — Illustra Steal & More