Respected Contributor

Illuminizing cream without glitter just pearl.....do you know of one?

I would love a cream that would be a little illuminizing but not full of glitter.  I bought Josie Marans and inside it looked okay but when I was driving I looked at my arm and it was like a million little pieces of glitter. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Illuminizing cream without glitter just pearl.....do you know of one?

@chiclet

Wander Beauty -- has no glitter. HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector. I have the Opal.

This is a cream product, though, so putting a cream on top of a powder...well, it can be done if you just tap it on in strategic places - not smoothed on in big sweeps.

Respected Contributor

I was talking about a body not face cream.  I just smelled the Josie cream I bought and it does not smell like peach or vanilla. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet  Consulte beaute Champagne Beaute Lift Firming Body Creme (Evine) seems exactly what you might like.  It not only gives an iluminizing look, it actually has eliminated the crepiness on my upper arms and knees.

Respected Contributor

Anastasia Bev Hills just launched some cream body illuminated products. You can check her website. Maybe they're on Ulta and Sephora website. I'm not sure. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I would love a cream that would be a little illuminizing but not full of glitter.  I bought Josie Marans and inside it looked okay but when I was driving I looked at my arm and it was like a million little pieces of glitter. 

@chiclet

I just ordered one from HSN. The brand is YBF. No glitter, just pearl. There is a good video demonstrating it. "Dripping Bling Illuminating Cream." The "bling" refers to the decoration on the container.

Honored Contributor

@chiclet,   PER-FEKT 10 Liquid Gold Illuminating sold at ULTA for $28.50.  Read the description (no glitter) and it is for arms, body, face, etc.  I think Josie's is probably the only large jar of creme around.  I think the glitter is pretty if it is faint.  Good luck.

kindness is strength