Frequent Contributor

Illuminizing Body Butters????

I was watching QVC this morn & seen Josies Illuminizing Body Butters. I didn't have time to order them & thought I would order them when I got home. Well, to my suprise, they're gone!!! I can't even find them when I search the site? Theres not even an item #. Does someone know what the deal is w/that? Ive never seen anything like this before?

Contributor

Re: Illuminizing Body Butters????

Don't think any of those are available.  Here is an item number you can try later 232317 to see if it becomes available.

Super Contributor

Hautelook has JM on sale right now.  The sale started yesterday and they has several of her illuminizing body butters, including different sizes.  You could check there...the prices are great.  If you haven't tried Hautelook before, you do have to create an act to shop, but it's easy.  I've purchased several items from them (Including JM body butters) no problem.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks ladies for the info!!! I'll try Hautelook too

Valued Contributor

@taginsc2016..They changed the Item# to A270652.

You can now waitlist it if you want. I  got in under the wire yesterday. I have never tried them but I am taking a couple of the with me to Aruba next month..They will look good on tanned skin and will help to even out a bad tan. they are only 2oz each,so perfect for travel..Josie even put these on her face..that really sold me..

Honored Contributor

Was it that OTO set of four? They must have sold out so they removed the listing. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

This site is awesome!!!! Thanks for the info!!!

Trusted Contributor

Can someone tell me which of her Illuminizing Body Butters has a deeper tone? like one that shows more of a sheen? I got a small one on eBay...it was okay/sealed and all but too light.

I would like a tad bit darker one (not really dark) but one that will show up on my pale arms if I get dressed up for a special event (rare lol). Does anyone know thename of her body butter that is a bit deeper/or gives more of a sheen?

Thanks in advance. I use other brand body lotions/creams and one of her plain butters - very nice,soft dewy feeling on my arms/body after using.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Trusted Contributor

hello? anyone LOL! sorry to bug, just needed to know for an occasion in early Spring. TIA anyone

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Frequent Contributor

It appears this what your looking for.

A224383

Josie Maran Whipped AA224383 Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Illuminizing Body butter.