Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone tried this? 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Where is it being sold now, many years ago it was sold on he Q.  Back in the mid 90's. 

Honored Contributor

I've seen ads on Facebook.  It looks impressive but I wonder if they're using deceiving  filters?

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle. Only on-line

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I tried some foundation. The color didn't work for me but it was a nice product and their customer service is exceptional. I ended up returning the foundation but somehow ended up with a free eyeliner from cust svc and it's great! I would purchase the eyeliner again. I think the liner is geared towards younger women, but the products seems good.

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick I have their foundation and concealer.  I found their color matching to be really good for me. I use a minimal amount for the coverage I'm looking for.  Their customer service is great. I did return something (highbrow duo for brows) only because after I ordered it I decided to skip it and get microblading. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone.  I placed an order.

Honored Contributor

I plan to try this the next time I need some foundation...