Honored Contributor

Re: Ikea Alex drawers- Beauty room setup

@jackthebear wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Hi Ladies.  I am looking at buying some Alex drawers from Ikea for a beauty room.  Torn between getting two of the 5 drawers and creating a vanity with a desk top on top of those or maybe getting the Malm dressing table as my vanity and getting the 9 drawer or maybe 2 6 drawers.  Do any of you have Alex drawers for your beauty products and do you have any advice?  I see them all over Youtube and am intrigued.

they are very cool but need to be assembled, which stopped me from pursuing it 

Seriously? Putting together any IKEA items are easy peasy. All you have to do is follow the picture directions. Woman Frustrated

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Re: Ikea Alex drawers- Beauty room setup

@ID2 wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Hi Ladies.  I am looking at buying some Alex drawers from Ikea for a beauty room.  Torn between getting two of the 5 drawers and creating a vanity with a desk top on top of those or maybe getting the Malm dressing table as my vanity and getting the 9 drawer or maybe 2 6 drawers.  Do any of you have Alex drawers for your beauty products and do you have any advice?  I see them all over Youtube and am intrigued.

they are very cool but need to be assembled, which stopped me from pursuing it 

Seriously? Putting together any IKEA items are easy peasy. All you have to do is follow the picture directions. Woman Frustrated

Your so right on the money how easy it is.  I once put a whole desk together with the Alan wrench they included in the box.  I was shocked that I created a whole desk with one little twisted piece of metal.  FUN!  I am so obsessed with Ikea right now.  I have bought in the past and cannot say how impressed I am with their products.  The Kallex (spelling) 8 box shelves are amazing!  I have two stacked on top of each other for Clothes in my bedroom.  I have two of the Raskog carts too, one in the batheroom set up as a makeup hair stand and another in the kitchen for all my supplements.