Respected Contributor

At the website they are having a Black Friday sale. I really like the soap so I grabbed 6 of the palm sized bars in the scents I like. I like that I can choose what I want. There’s also a promo code if you just look it up since we cant post promo codes. Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick   Thanks for your post. Happy 🦃 Day!

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick- Thank you!  I just grabbed the Covent Garden set and some jam.  Found a promo code pretty easily (only applied to the box set, but I'm happy).

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@bmorechick- Thank you!  I just grabbed the Covent Garden set and some jam.  Found a promo code pretty easily (only applied to the box set, but I'm happy).

Oh your welcome and if you got to use the promo on the box set that was a pretty good deal!

Respected Contributor

I just checked that site out and there are some nice values.

What I especially liked was the $5 flat fee per order.  That's great, especially since those types of products are heavy.  Shipping is about 3-5 days from purchase date, sometimes less than that.  

Respected Contributor

THANK YOU for the FYI.  I keep my BIL stocked with the Pure Goat Milk stuff.  He is battling cancer.  The Pure has been so good for his skin.  No rashes or irritation like other products he has tried.  I have him on AD for several items...Hand Lotion, Body Lotion, Wipes. Lip Balm....Anything to keep him as comfortable as possible.     

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

@Venezia  How much was the code you found?

Honored Contributor

@susiecheckbook wrote:

@Venezia  How much was the code you found?

@susiecheckbook- Have only just logged back onto the forums; sorry for the delay in replying.

I found a 15% off code.  There were more than one, when I googled it.  Since this was my first order from the Beekman site, I used that one.  It only applied to the Bounty Box, since a food item I also ordered was already discounted.