Honored Contributor

Re: If you were going to purchase a retinol which ?

Retin A .025

PTR Retinol Fusion

Paula's choice

I have , though, had more peeling with Paula's choice.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Re: If you were going to purchase a retinol which ?

@KCDiva wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

If I were going to try a retinol product, I'd probably go with Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum.  It was launched about a year and a half ago and is getting a lot of positive reviews.  Another posibility might be the Skinn Line Peel Solution.  It's not a retinoid, but has an ingredient that is more effective than retinol while being non-irritating.

I have used a bottle of the Skinn Line Peel Solution. Nothing. I have super tough skin. I didn't know it but Dimtri said the lighter the skin the tougher it is. Or thicker not sure what he said. He said dark skin is thinner and maybe more receptive to ingredients in the products. May not be true but I though it would be the opposite but I know my light skin is tough but I always thought it was from tanning. Yes I'm very light but I did tan WAYYY too much & for way too long. Thank you though.    

I use Retin A .1% three nights a week. I follow the Skinn regime as well. I am thinking I need some actual retinol a couple of nights a week. I think the Skinn is outstanding products but I believe for me I need somethings stronger. I am thinking about dropping the stem regens and going with a retinol or BHA instead.