Regular Contributor

If you've tried both It Cosmetics Hello Lashes & Mally's volumizing mascara which do you like best & why?

I'm interested in both but would like to narrow the choice down to one. If you've tried both by chance, which would you recommend & why? TIA, Gloria
Trusted Contributor

Re: If you've tried both It Cosmetics Hello Lashes & Mally's volumizing mascara which do you like best & why?

Both clumped my eyelashes. I couldn't use either. One of my pet peeves is to see lashes clumped together like spider legs. I find that look cheap, and tacky.

Contributor

Re: If you've tried both It Cosmetics Hello Lashes & Mally's volumizing mascara which do you like best & why?

I like both for different reasons, I would say if you want really full volume (with some practice it takes to get them separated properly) go for Mally. If you prefer more length and separation go for It.
Super Contributor

I prefer Mally's Volumizing. It Cosmetic's Hello Lashes irritated my eyes, but also it took more effort to apply, especially if you're in a rush, the ball got in the way. Mally's is easier to use and I like the results.

Respected Contributor

I too much prefer Mally Volumizing over IT. I have to say though I also love Benefit They're Real but between the 2 you mentioned, Mally hands down.

Honored Contributor

I much prefer hello lashes. Mally's is OK but I got more impact from the It. I haven't been overly impressed with any of the Mally products and I have tried a few. Only the mascaras and the hello light in the It line
Honored Contributor

I also use both (and a variety of others) but Mally definitely wins btween the 2 for me.

It does depend though...on where I am going and why, when I determine which to use.

IT gives me soft, skinny, singular, individual lashes. Very defined but not very noticeable. I can not get much length no matter how many coats I use. It does get every little lash, I use mostly on weekends when I am not going anywhere particular. Or if I don't want my makeup to stand out a lot (as when I am wearing something fancy or cool, want the outfit to be the focal, not my makeup.)

Mally gives deep color, depth, volume and much more height. For me, it is more of full lash, impact look for sure. With out even thinking, I grab that white tube much more than others.

Respected Contributor

Mally's is the only one that has ever done for me what it claims. It lengthens and curls my lashes. I barely have any lashes, but with Mally's mascara you can finally see them. Plus I wear contacts and it doesn't irritate my eyes at all. No smudging, no smearing. For me it's just a perfect 10.

Super Contributor

Neither one! I love,love,love BLINC! It never smudges or gives you "racoon" eyes. And it's so easy to remove--just put warm water on a wash cloth and apply it to your eyelids. No rubbing or tugging. It just slips off.

Super Contributor

Between the two IT Cosmetics was better. Mally clumped my lashes together. IT gave me separated full long lashes.