Super Contributor

If you use Beautypedia as a resource...

...and you find the new site as difficult to use as I do, would you please consider shooting them a quick email to give feedback? I will be the first to admit I am NOT good with change. But oh my, I REALLY wish I could click on brand review and have a nice list come up with the old rating system.. More trendy/mobile looking but SO less reader friendly IMHO. They may not care, but maybe they will reconsider. ~smiles, SnowKita
Valued Contributor

Re: If you use Beautypedia as a resource...

Oh my gosh! Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I have been a Paula's Choice customer for years and have also used Beautypedia as a resource for years as well. I went on there the other day to look for something and the new site is so not user-friendly that I finally gave up. The previous version was so much easier to use. I will send them an email. We can't be the only people who feel this way about the site changes.

Super Contributor

Done!

Contributor

I hate the new site. It's ridiculous. Completely counter-intuitive. Not only that, it's SLOW.

Frequent Contributor

I agree!!!
Respected Contributor

I guess I am in the minority here... I thought it was a lot better and they accomplished what they set out to do.

Occasional Contributor

On 2/25/2015 sueeich said:

Oh my gosh! Yes! I was thinking the same thing. I have been a Paula's Choice customer for years and have also used Beautypedia as a resource for years as well. I went on there the other day to look for something and the new site is so not user-friendly that I finally gave up. The previous version was so much easier to use. I will send them an email. We can't be the only people who feel this way about the site changes.

YES, I totally agree!! I too have been a Paula's Choice customer for years and have used Beautypedia as a resource for years, but I'm SO frustrated with the new site. It's good to know there are others that feel the same way.