Honored Contributor

Re: If you're wearing perfume....

@homedecor1 wrote:

The only perfume I wear is Philosphy Amazing Grace and summer I use the body spritz.

Many say it has changed, has no smell, etc. but I constantly get compliments on how nice I smell.  

Other perfumes are too strongly scented so I'll always be a AG user.

🙂

Me too @homedecor1 .  I get compliments when I wear AG.  I can also smell it on my clothes that are ready for the laundry.

Trusted Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@qualitygal 

My favorite fragrance is Fog by Henry Rose . I have been using it for about 2 years now 

Here are the notes 

TOP NOTES:
Muguet & Fresh Citrus

MIDDLE NOTES:
White Woods & Magnolia

BOTTOM NOTES:
Vetiver, Sandalwood, Amber Woods & Musk

If you like Fog, try Queens and Monsters and Jake's House! They are also nice!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

My new summer scent is Lancome "La vie est Belle", it means "life is beatiful" ! I did not like Lancome scents, but I got a sample and itl divine.

@Suxela 

Some time ago I walked behind a lady at the grocery store and fell in love with her fragrance.  I just had to ask her what she was wearing, and it was La Vie est Belle.  Can I ask where you purchase yours?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

My new summer scent is Lancome "La vie est Belle", it means "life is beatiful" ! I did not like Lancome scents, but I got a sample and itl divine.

@Suxela 

Some time ago I walked behind a lady at the grocery store and fell in love with her fragrance.  I just had to ask her what she was wearing, and it was La Vie est Belle.  Can I ask where you purchase yours?

You can find La Vie est Belle almost anywhere, Macys, Ulta, Sephora, I even found mine at costco and sams club carries it also.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Its a great summer scent, I agree & you can't go wrong with the price. Good Choice!

Regular Contributor

An oldie scent rediscovered for me...Jean Nate...dried down to a fresh citrus on me and lasts. 

Esteemed Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Suxela 

You can find La Vie est Belle almost anywhere, Macys, Ulta, Sephora, I even found mine at costco and sams club carries it also.

@spumoni99 

That's what I was wondering - if there was somewhere I could save a bit on the price.  Looking for an alternative to Macy's, Dillard's, etc.  Unfortunately we don't have Sams or Costco memberships. Thanks.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

I've been enjoying (except for the price!) Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi.  Can find great deals on eBay and I'm on my third travel bottle which comes in a beautiful blue magnetic-top case.  Use it morning and evening and it doesn't offend me (or others). 

The description:

Surround yourself with a citrus infusion that cascades on your skin like a sunny day when wearing Mandarino di Amalfi, a unisex fragrance by Tom Ford introduced in 2014. This eau de parfum spray for both men and women offers an inviting open with cool mint and tart grapefruit before transcending into an intriguing heart of spicy black pepper and clary sage. Smooth vetiver leaves a lasting impression with a rugged finish perfect for day or evening wear. 

Lola
Respected Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@spumoni99 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Suxela 

@spumoni99 

That's what I was wondering - if there was somewhere I could save a bit on the price.  Looking for an alternative to Macy's, Dillard's, etc.  Unfortunately we don't have Sams or Costco memberships. Thanks.

Looks like Walmart online has it for a reduced rate.

Trusted Contributor

Philosophy Amazing Grace

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24