Honored Contributor

Re: If you're wearing perfume....

@AngelPuppy1 .............I would judge it to be light to medium.  To me it is not over flowery or sweet.

I get mine from Amazon.  I believe it can be returned.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Flowers By Kenzo is one I like.
Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@spent2much

Amazing Grace and Pure Grace used to be my favorite, but, somewhere along the line, these Philosophy fragrances changed. I heard that they were bought out by Coty and the formula was changed.

@Sapphiregal  I've had the ones I'm using for a few years.  When I order more, I'll keep that in mind and return if I'm not satisfied.  Thank you for the info!  Woman Sad

@spent2much  and @Sapphiregal  For years I purchased any gift set that came out with Amazing Grace for my daughter.  When she would visit, her room and bathroom were left with that scent for a week or so...Woman Happy

THEN they were bought out by Coty.  The main change is that it has no staying power.  My daughter asked me to not buy it for her anymore because of this.  Such a shame.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

Amazing Grace, Pure Grace, and Falling in Love, all I wore for years. They weren't too heavy or strong which is what I wanted when my kids were young. Now I'm looking for something a little more complex than Pure Grace (my favorite). 

I want to try out more from Commodity.

And I'm getting a Lush sampler as well. I'm not a floral fan, but they can make it smell so good that I actually love some of them.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 

Oh for the love of Pete.

LOL, I love that expression Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My fragrance wardrobe now consists only of WEN perfume.  I have one for each season.  Right now I'm using a summer one called Mango-Coconut.  It's a little on the sweet side, but not overpowering.  I smell beachy (clean, though, not all salty and sandy...LOL!) all day.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

The only perfume I wear is Philosphy Amazing Grace and summer I use the body spritz.

Many say it has changed, has no smell, etc. but I constantly get compliments on how nice I smell.  

Other perfumes are too strongly scented so I'll always be a AG user.

🙂

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Miss Dior and Coco Mademoiselle.

Two of my year round favorites.  I love O de Lancome (the original) in the warmer months.  Light and citrusy.

Several of my all time favorites are from Hermes (Amazone, Kelly Caleche).  I think I will need to try Twilly d'Hermes.  Thank you to the poster who suggested that one.  (Sorry that I have forgotten your nic.)

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

Thank you - I appreciate your reply!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

My favorite now, and for a very long time, is "Jessica McCLintock"- it is my signature scent for sure! I know ther are some other fragrances in  her line now, but this is the original one- been wearing it over 20 years..