Super Contributor

If you purchased Philosophy Holiday Trio in Amazing Grace

If you purchased the Philosophy Holiday Layering Trio in Amazing Grace, item number A387639....I have a huge favor to ask! Would you mind looking at the ingredients listed ON THE BOTTLE of firming body emulsion and confirm if it has any parabens? Per the ingredient list on the item page, it doesn’t list parabens. However, this product historically contains parabens. I haven’t been able to get a confirmation from QVC CS or Philosophy CS. Also, I’ve had an experience with Philosophy that I purchased on QVC where the ingredient list on the site didn’t contain parabens but when I received the item and read the ingredients on the back of the container, parabens were listed. So I feel like the only way to confirm is to actually read the ingredients on the bottle. Thank you!!!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: If you purchased Philosophy Holiday Trio in Amazing Grace

[ Edited ]

I got this as a gift in July and it's the 32oz size, I haven't even opened it cause I normally stay away from them - These two are listed on the Emulsion Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Also - look up ingredients item #A68223

Trusted Contributor

If you check EWG.org (a organization that rates the bad ingredients in products) Philosophy does not get a good rating. 

Honored Contributor

What bothers me more than paraben usage is Phil's over use of artificial dyes, hence the besutiful colors in their shower gels, but I would rather see them removed, they can smell the same but dont need those dyes in there, just a marketing ploy. 

Super Contributor

I’m asking specifically about A387639. I can’t rely on the same product in another/older configuration. Ingredients and ingredient lists are inconsistent across the board. So the only way to confirm that the ingredient list for the Amazing Grace firming body emulsion (which doesn’t list parabens) is accurate, is to read the ingredients on the bottle that comes in that item number/configuration.