Honored Contributor

If you have problems with Milia......read this

[ Edited ]

So many moisturizers caused Milia for me and I had to stop using.  I finally found a skincare line that I will stick with.  Mario Badescu.  I use the Buttermilk moisturizer and I love that it is lightweight and keeps my skin moisturized.  I have tried several products that are also excellent.  Chamomile Cleansing lotion (non alcohol toner), Spray on hair conditioner, facial scrub.  I don't know why I never looked into this skincare line before but he does offer wonderful products.  QVC only carries a few of his products.  I go to his website.  They are still offering 25% off.  Anyone else using his products?  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: If you have problems with Milia.............read this

I use any product specifically meant for "rough & bumpy skin"

Gold Bond & CeraVe are 2 brands

I have the problem where my glasses rest on my face.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you have problems with Milia......read this

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1   Martha Stewart came on as that line's spokesperson. It didn't sell well and what's left is online...never again presented on any beauty shows. I use the drying lotion which is guaranteed by me to zap a zit overnight. I've never tried anything else in the line since I'm satisfied w/ my skincare products and don't look for others. Happy you found something you're so enthusiastic about. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I have had staples from MB for YEARS. I rotate the Glycolic Cleanser, love the Seaweed night for my combo skin, it feels somewhat heavy or greasy but holds moisture in all night w/out breaking me out. Glycolic toner Ilove as well. I will have to look at the Buttermilk product you mentioned.  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

His facial sprays are the BEST. Love them all especially the Lavender one. You can find his complete line at The Ulta Store. The prices are so good.
Honored Contributor

@Shanus  Thanks, Shanus.  This is the first skincare line that I truly like.  I am so pleased I don't have to keep looking.  Now as far as beauty makeup, I am all over the board but like Bobbi Brown, some products in Clinique (mascara) and even Kylie Cosmetics.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I use the serum but would like to try the Buttermilk moisturizer.  I use all different brands right now.  

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl  What I love about it is so lightweight but holds the moisture in.  Heidi Klum the model used it for years because it did not break her out.  I also am loving the Chamomile Cleansing Lotion (toner, no alcohol).  Chamomile is excellent for the skin.  Enjoy your products.  Another factor -- made in the U.S.A. and cruelty free.  Oh, one more thing.  The spray on conditioner.  You won't believe the shine it gives you and some light body and non sticky.  I do not rinse out, I leave it in.  Spray and comb through.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  I know.  I have the lavender/chamomile/aloe spray.  I am going to start leaving in the refrigerator for the summer.  The cool spray will feel good.    I purchased at his website 25% off and free shpg.  I bought the set with a mask.  If you want beautiful shine and light body try his Spray conditioner.  I spray top, sides back about 6 sprays and leave in - comb through.  The shine is unbelievable.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you and others about this product line.  I know they sell "trial" size, kits and more at Ulta.

I have this problem, currently was using Beekman Triple Milk system but noticed my skin was getting milia again.  I had them removed by dermatologist and they're slowly coming back.

I even use 40 sunscreen since I swim everyday.  I changed to CeraVie products now -- not sure if they're working.

I have Ulta points so I'm gonna look at this product line.  Thank you for posting🙂