Regular Contributor

If you have never tried Wen.....

If you are new to Wen I just wanted to share my experience. I am new to the Wen world also and have fallen in love with pomegranate. I normally get my hair done every eight weeks; cut and highlights. This time before going I noticed I didn't need highlights, they still looked so great I couldn't believe it. Before Wen, my highlights would look brassy no matter what shampoo I tried and believe me I have tried them all. With Wen they looked just as good as when I first had them done. I happen to get a new person cutting my hair and when she started to cut my hair she said two things that have never been said before; fist "your hair is so nice and not damaged" second "your color is amazing, who does it". So Wen not only gave me great hair, it also saved me money now that I can go longer in-between color. The last thing I want to say to any new people, any questions just ask the great people on these boards. They are so helpful and sometimes there is a learning curve with Wen and they are great here. FYI - short, very thick straight hair.

for beauty products - I am 54, blue eye's, very fair. Skin is normal, but prone to eczema patches.