Valued Contributor

If you have dental implants can you use the SSC microcurrent machine?

I'm going in for some implants next week... had the sinus lift some time ago but with the implants will this machine hurt my dental work? For some reason I thought someone once posted we couldn't use it for that reason?? So tempted to try this but not at the cost of hurting my dental work! Need help fast as only a couple of more hrs. to purchase it!! Thanks very much in advance ladies!!!

New Contributor

Re: If you have dental implants can you use the SSC microcurrent machine?

Hi there - I saw this & I see you never got an answer.  I was wondering the same thing about todyas TSV, the Nuface?  I was wondering if you found anything out since this post from 5 years ago?  Thank you for your time

Honored Contributor

Re: If you have dental implants can you use the SSC microcurrent machine?

This is a really old thread and may get poofed by admin.  However, to answer your question, yes it's ok to use with implants.  According to the NuFace FAQ:

24. Can I use the NuFACE® device if I have rosacea, acne, broken capillaries, implants or cancer? NuFACE® can be performed on rosacea, acne and broken capillaries. We recommend lowering the intensity of the NuFACE® to avoid sensitivity. NuFACE® can be used with dental, metal, cheek or chin implants. NuFACE® should NOT be used if you have cancer. Consult your physician. NuFACE® should NOT be used by individuals that are pregnant, subject to seizures, have a pacemaker or any electronic implanted devices