Respected Contributor

If you have Kelley West Micro-Dermabrasion 360 read this.....

[ Edited ]
Directly from her FaceBook page:
Dear Friends and Valued HSN Customers,
I am sad to announce that I am the victim of a fraudulent scheme by my former business partners that makes it necessary to cancel all appearances on HSN and resign as a spokesperson for my brand, at least temporarily. In late May, 2015 I filed a nine count lawsuit in Florida against my partners that includes claims for fraud and civil theft relating to the microdermabrasion machine I invented, the Microderm360. You can see a copy of the complaint at this link:
http://marksgray.com/wp-content/WestComplaint.pdf

To those of you who have been so loyal to me, thank you for your support! You've bought every product I've ever created or endorsed, you've followed me from one network to another and I want you to know how much that means to me. My goal has always been to create great skincare devices that actually work and to encourage women (especially those of us over 40!!) to embrace their age and celebrate their beauty. I am so proud of my Microderm360 device and the fact that I can’t sell it makes this situation so difficult.
I am confident that I will prevail in the lawsuit and be back in business soon. I have so many ideas for skincare machines and so many great products to come. I love what I do and I will keep doing it...one way or another!
Hugs and kisses to all of you and thank you so much for your patience and continued support!
xoxo
Kelley
Honored Contributor

Re: If you have Kelley West Micro-Dermabrasion 360 read this.....

Thanks for posting this. I never purchased any of Kelley's products but i did watch her presentations on HSN and on what was then ShopHQ. Sorry this happened to her.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting. I'm wondering now if her so called partners were sel
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting. I'm wondering now if her so called partners were selling the PMD machine on the Q. The machine they were selling was like the one I bought when she was on EVINE. Guess we'll have to sit back and wait.
Honored Contributor

Her products are still available at HSN.

Its sad to hear about that! Kelley seems to really know her stuff and I hate that that happened to her. I know I'm very grateful for her "assistance" in the PMD training videos. I just got my PMD recently and really relied on her training video to get me through the first few treatments.