Esteemed Contributor

Re: If you have Dry Hair, You Need This.........

Heading to Target later this morning for a few things and just added it to my list. 

I think having forced hot air heat running in the winter contributes greatly to dry hair & dry skin. I'd need a humidifier in every room to fight it.

Frequent Contributor

Adding it to my shopping list today.  I've been hunting for a new shampoo and this could fit the bill.  My hair is so dry and if I air dry it to bring out my waves it is one big frizz!  Thanks for the recommendation @Katcat1 

Super Contributor

Thanks for sharing!  I'm definitely going to try it.  I've been coloring my hair for years and if it looks as good as yours then I'm on it!  

Respected Contributor

The reviews on Amazon are really good. Thank you for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@scatcat  My hair has thinned a little on top and the rest is normal but conditioner weighs my hair down.  Every once in a while I will use conditioner but not on a regular basis.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

My hair is thin and dry.  If I use a conditioner, it goes flat. Conditioner is a big no no for me.

@Katcat1 wrote:

@scatcat  My hair has thinned a little on top and the rest is normal but conditioner weighs my hair down.  Every once in a while I will use conditioner but not on a regular basis.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

Your comment about thin hair and conditioner is interesting.  Recently, I only used shampoo and my thin, curly hair actually had more body.

It never occurred to me that conditioner might not be necessary for everyone.  A true "aha" moment.

Honored Contributor

@ Montana  Good for you.  Conditioner is especially good for women with thick hair.  Once in a while I use it on the ends but with the shampoo, I do need any nor with other shampoos I use.  I actually like quite a few shampoos by ACURE but this one by far is the best.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the recommendation, @Katcat1. I need a new shampoo right now and always look for sulfate-free options, so this came at an excellent time. I know you've been an Acure fan for a while now and I like the fact that you still love them. I'll check this one out.

Respected Contributor

100% vegan

They have a 20% coupon on their website and lots of places sell it.

I have dry hair but I love my suave shampoo and cond.

I also use the Beekmans whipped lotion and I rub it on my hands and then just a touch on my hair.