Contributor

Re: If you had to choose just one skincare line to use, which would it be?

If I had to choose only one, Drunk Elephant.

Honored Contributor

I only use Dr Denese.

Honored Contributor

I am not faithful to any one product for long, I feel they stop working after awhile. I am currently using Lancer and like it because it's a set of 3 products that cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize, you can use the moisturizer around your eyes too.

Trusted Contributor

first off.... what is drunk elephant?  lol never in a million yrs heard of that.. and i switched from philosophy months ago back to clinique.. i really like clinique... but i am going to go back to buying philpsophys micro delivery exfoliator that i do love.. but i used purity for over a yr. i wasnt't impressed with it........

Honored Contributor

Like many others it's hard to choose just one.  Right now I use PTR cleanser & his gold eye masks (LOVE!) , Elemis & Tacha eye & face serums & cream.

Valued Contributor

CeraVe products. They are all excellent

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paula's Choice. It's the only line that works with my complicated skin. Oil and blackheads here, dry patches there, rosacea over there. Prone to every inflammatory condition - allergies, stress, RA flare ups.  I'm getting over a severe rosacea/acne flare up from seasonal pollen allergies and ordered a PC Clear travel kit. That, and wearing Calm Redness Relief SPF moisturizer in the day, is working better than the Metrocream my dermatologist prescribed. 

When skin is super dry in winter I pat a tiny amount of PC Ultra Rich moisturizer on top of my day or night moisture and it soothes and protects like nothing else.

But ... I can't give up my Estee Lauder Advanced NIght Repair. ♥

Respected Contributor

Hands down, Paula's Choice.  

Everything you need, good products.

Respected Contributor

I've  read each post and I've used every one of these lines and then some with the exception of Drunk Elephant. I've been using Isomers since it first debuted as Nutribeauty. Then there were only four products. I was very impressed with the founder (young Manuella) at the time and her knowledge of the products. Since then, I have many, many Isomers products and several other lines as well!  Before that, my favorite line was Principal Secret. A then younger host, Marybeth Roe convinced me to try it. I'm a skincare junkie and I actually liked most of these lines. I just like trying different ones. Isomers is usually my go to products. Right now, I'm using a combination of Isomers, Tatcha, Philosophy, Boom and It. I have good skin which I attribute to genetics and always taking care of it. I'd  decided before reading this post that once my stash is gone(which will be a long time) I'm  only going to use Philosophy. My skin responds to it best with noticeable results and like many here I want to pare down to basics. Cleanser, serum, moisturizer, eye and neck creams. I can look at my 89 year old mom(also with great skin) and see exactly how my skin is going to age. I know that no skincare line will prevent it but taking care of it will perhaps keep it at bay for a while and soften the lines and wrinkles a little as time goes by!💄👝💋

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

Elemis