Respected Contributor

Re: If you had to choose just one skincare line to use, which would it be?

I've been using IT's Confidence products for about a year (maybe longer) and really, really like them. They compliment my Skinceuticals Vit. C and my prescription Differin nicely.

Now, if I could just find a foundation I love.  :-(

Respected Contributor

Lately, I have been going to Paula's Choice. Most of her products work. I also have CeraVe. I really love the cleansers and night cream.
Honored Contributor

Lately I feel like I'm being pulled back and forth when it comes to skincare.  I sure love my  Elysee and Skinn products but at times I wonder about using up what I have and returning to Alpha Skincare or trying Boots No. 7.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

It’s not sold on the Q but I am LOVING True Botanicals! It is non-toxic which is great, but it actually has transformed my skin and that is priceless (except for their hefty price tag 🙃).  Their anti-aging line out performed La Mer in clinical trials and their acne line out performed Proactive in clinical trials as well. Healthy ingredients with lots of science for real results. 

Honored Contributor

i use one line soley,

cleansing

facial moisturizing

facial exfoliation

makeup

hair shampooing

conditioning

heat protectant

body cleansing

body moisturizing

self tanning

body exfoliation

deodarant

I use one brand solely

Suzanne Organics

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Anything from Avon, hands down. 

Esteemed Contributor

A third vote for Dennis Gross. I use a varety of lines, but if I could only do one, he has a product in every category i need.  never tried his spf, but he has one.  Love his cleanser, pads, acids. If I had a smaller budget, L'oreal.

Honored Contributor

I tried Clinique way back when I had my first job in my early 20's. I'm 65 and still use Clinique. I've tried other brands through the years but always come back to my Clinique. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Hard for me to choose just one, but to narrow it down it would be either Algenist or Perricone. I use the most from those two lines with some Philosophy and Tatcha thrown in! lol!

Esteemed Contributor

Like potato chips, I can't have just one!   It's great we all have so many choices.  

Vitamin C serum and Retinol cream are Amara Organics - and I probably could use their line exclusively.  But what's the fun in that?!?    CeraVe for basic moisturizers.  CeraVe or Neutrogena for gentle cleansers that remove everything.    Gold Bond Firming Cream for my neck.  

That's my entire regimen, folks.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt