Respected Contributor

Re: If you had to choose just one skincare line to use, which would it be?

Dr. Denese, because her stuff works for me and I can tweak the routine to accommodate summer heat and winter dryness. But I also use several M. Asam's products, Paula's Choice, e.l.f., and various brands (L'Oreal, Neutrogena, etc.) for things like toner and micellar cleanser. 

Respected Contributor

I use and love just about all of the Philosophy line.....love it.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

download.png

I also use this and Neutrogena.  Best products for their ingredients and the cost.

Honored Contributor

That's hard to do.  I don't think I've ever seen one line with all 5 star products and to address all issues you need various brands.

I like Dr Denese the most and often look at her products first.  

It seems Phillip Thomas Roth is the most believeable in scientific research.

Honored Contributor

Another vote for Clinique.

Super Contributor

For several decades, it was Bare Minerals and nothing else. After the company was sold, they stopped making all the products I used and their new products give me a rash. I'm now using Burt's Bees on face and Dove on body.

Esteemed Contributor

I would like to, but I just cannot do one line, since all my "HGs" span a few lines: Victoria Principal for cleansers & eye support; Devita for L-ascorbic vitamin C; Alpha for retinol and AHAs. Moisturizer is also VP mixed with others. I love all my results!

I'm not on a quest for anything at the moment...just that I like to see what different skin ingredients can do.

But if I did have to choose just 4 pieces, it would be VP.

Trusted Contributor

Perricone, with my Paula's Choice BHA solution and clinical strength retinol.  If I had to choose between these two it would be hard but PC's BHA is a staple so it would have to be Paula's Choice.

Honored Contributor

I use a combination of Paula’s Choice, PTR (Retinol & Eye Cream) & Josie Maran (Argan Milk & Divine Drip on occasion). As far as facial cleanser, I don’t use any of those lines; I use WEN 613 body cleanser.  It’s the only one that doesn’t burn my eyes & removes every trace of eye make-up! However, if I had to pick just one line it would be PC, since the bulk of my products are from her line. I do see results from core products I use.  Her boosters are GREAT! I would never give up my WEN 613 body cleanser, though.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

These are really actually fun and interesting to read, thanks for everyone that is sharing, really enjoy this and appreciate it  Smiley Happy