Respected Contributor

Re: If you had to choose just one skincare line to use, which would it be?

First Aid Beauty.  Love their cleanser, spf for day and night cream.  Simple, effective and really moisturizes my skin.

Super Contributor

Murad.  I've also recently started using Moon Juice Beauty Shroom Exfoliating Acid Potion and I'm loving it.  So if I can cheat and pick two, these are it!

~~Keep calm and hug your pets~~
Respected Contributor

@Trinity11  I actually agree with you. I have somewhat combo skin but I have a few of those icky enlarged oil glands, they drive me crazy but if I use to heavy of products it makes them enlarge so I agree, less really is more. Thx for the reminder  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Dr Dennis Gross. My skin doesn’t like oil. I am in my mid seventies. Oh purity to wash.

Valued Contributor

I used Principal Secret Advanced for years and since it's left the Q and it's so hard to find, I use whatever I decide on the day.  Very disappointed that brands we love change or disappear!  

Honored Contributor

I agree with @Texasmouse: CeraVe.

I love Isomers for almost everything. BUT-- if I had to choose only one line it would be CeraVe. That's because I couldn't give up my CeraVe foaming cleanser. A great cleanser is in some ways more important than serums and moisturizers. And the line does have antiaging products with good ingredients I could make work.

Aint it great, though, that we don't have to choose?

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@SandGirl    Dr. Denese....Hydroshield, daily defense cream and the exfoliating pads have been a staple for me.  I have used other products of hers but what I mentioned above is what I have consistently used for several years.

I would say my only area on my face that gives me angst is above my lips....never smoked, do not use straws but I have those pesky above the lip lines.

Honored Contributor

That's easy Isomers.

Honored Contributor

It would be Clinique for me.

Though I use Principal Secret cleanser, I use Clinique for the rest of my skincare and just about all my makeup.

So if I had to go with just one, it would be Clinique. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Frequent Contributor

In my 70s.  I have tried many brand but for skin care the best I have used is Dr. Denese.  I always go back to her after trying s new line.