Honored Contributor

Re: If you had to choose just one skincare line to use, which would it be?

I’ve tried several product lines through the years but I always go back to Clinique. Now exclusively Clinique.

Respected Contributor

My routine is pretty simple.

I use only two lines of skin care now. Dermalogica and josie maran. The argan milk and Divine Drip by JM . Cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer with sunscreen by Dermalogica. 

They work and I'm happy with the results. My skin actually looks better now than it did 10 years ago.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have never found one skincare and makeup line that works for everything.  I use many different ones together and get really great results.  I also am trying new ones that I think might work for me and often replace something I am using with what works better.  For me it's fun.

Honored Contributor

download.png

Respected Contributor

Agree have been using Dr. Denese for many years.  Can't live without hydroshied serum and use spf 30 day cream liberally at the beach

Respected Contributor

After lots of ‘research’ think I have it down now! My basics are:

No. 7 neck & face moisturizer/day

No. 7 night cream

Bare Minerals tinted moisturizer / concealer

Honored Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth, for sure!

Honored Contributor

I used Dr. Denese for many years --started when she first came to QVC.  I didn't seem to like some of her newer products so for the last maybe 9 years or so I've been trying other brands.  Right now I'm trying to finish up my supplies since I have too much on hand.  Once I get many finished, I would not repurchase some brands.  I hope to weed it down to two brands and alternate by using several months of each one.  Hope I don't get tempted to try any other brands.  At my age, I think there isn't much that can be done, but need to keep exfoliating and moisturizing.  A must is also sunscreen.

Respected Contributor

CeraVe

Honored Contributor

I tried it all back in the day and since I stopped all the potions and lotions, my skin looks the best it ever has.

I cleanse with Cerave and use a light moisturizer but using the prescription Metrocream every evening leaves my skin with no redness or irritation now.  I could go makeup free if I wanted to.

Less is more with sensitive skin that tends to become red with too much of anything. And retin A and all the other helpers would leave me with red, raw, irritated skin, so I have to refrain.