Valued Contributor

Re: If you could pick just one Matrixyl 4 or Glutathiosome for

Thanks I hardly even look at Shophq anymore. I bought a couple plus the bit c trio
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC - please do not share coupon codes from other retailors in our Community forums.

Trusted Contributor

For those who use Matrixyl 4 what difference do you see in your skin?

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybaby Gluthiasome- favorite product - however...have never tried matrixyl. 

Trusted Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

For those who use Matrixyl 4 what difference do you see in your skin?

Anyone? Anything?  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@isaboo 

Type Matrixyl 4 in the search box at the upper right side of this forum. There's over 100 threads. But look for the Dec 19, '19 thread toward the top of the list, to read first. Lots of great info by many Isomer users.

I've used the two forms and upped when Manuela brought out the Matrixyl 4. Today's Matrixyl 4 is the current state of the art formulation. When I've traveled I take minimal product. Too much to schlep. Matrixyl 4 and matrixyl 4 oligopeptide cream plus glutathione are always in my bag. The matrixyl products make my face feel firm, toned and moist, which lasts all day. I really don't have alot of wrinkles and would like to say my products have helped. I'm in my late 60's and there could be some heredity factored in too. I believe in peptides and will continue using. What else would you like to know? 

Trusted Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@isaboo 

Type Matrixyl 4 in the search box at the upper right side of this forum. There's over 100 threads. But look for the Dec 19, '19 thread toward the top of the list, to read first. Lots of great info by many Isomer users.

I've used the two forms and upped when Manuela brought out the Matrixyl 4. Today's Matrixyl 4 is the current state of the art formulation. When I've traveled I take minimal product. Too much to schlep. Matrixyl 4 and matrixyl 4 oligopeptide cream plus glutathione are always in my bag. The matrixyl products make my face feel firm, toned and moist, which lasts all day. I really don't have alot of wrinkles and would like to say my products have helped. I'm in my late 60's and there could be some heredity factored in too. I believe in peptides and will continue using. What else would you like to know? 

Thank you for the information it is very much appreciated!

Respected Contributor

Matrixyl 4 absolutely 

Respected Contributor

Matryxil for sure and I just ordered that special one 2 days ago.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS, I've been using Isomers Matrixyl products for years and the Matrixyl-4 serum since it was introduced but I've never heard of the Matrixyl 4 oligopeptide cream that you mentioned, unless there's a different name for the product. I went to the website to find it and it's so weird that there are only 5 Isomers products listed. maybe there's a glitch in the  website.

@isaboo, I use the Glutathiosome serum also and really like it but I believe the Matrixyl-4 serum is a game changer. at 69 my skin tone, firmness, pore size and clarity have improved dramatically since I started using the Matrixyl-4 serum.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich