Re: If you could only use one brand of beauty products who would you choose?

I ordered his "Value of the Day" with the giant size of the Retinol PM. I thought it was supposed to have a top to let out specific amounts. I guess I am wrong. Is anyone else having a problem or disappointed in the top of this giant size? Some age spots are already fading but it will not last if the amount used is not monitored in  some way. I thought they showed something else that day during the presentation.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

skincare......peter thomas roth (with perricone running a close second)

makeup......it cosmetics

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Erno Laszlo. Best thing I found for my oily skin! 

Super Contributor

Deciem NIOD

Trusted Contributor

Isomers with some PC added to it. 😁

Regular Contributor

I just starting using the PTR Retinol Fusion NIght Serum a few days ago and I think I am already seeing some improvements.  It's hard to believe it would start to work so fast, but I really think it did diminish some wrinkles.    I had been very skeptical about the results shown during his presentations of this TSV,  but I think they were for real.  Who else has had experience with this product?

Esteemed Contributor

Variety is the spice of life - and I couldn't narrow my makeup and skin care down to one brand only.  I'm very loyal to several brands for different purposes.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

The only skin care product I am completely loyal to is the Dr. Perricone AG Eye Serum.  It's the only product I can honestly say I've had great results from.  Other than that - I've tried them all.  The latest was Algenist's new collagen product.  It's ok, but would not reorder - didn't see any great results.  After reading some comments here, I recently tried Isomers Copper P and think I will continue with this.

Trusted Contributor

For skin care I use a combination of Skin Medica and Perricone. The makeup line I use is Laura Geller and Lancôme mascara.

Honored Contributor

Skincare-Perricone

Makeup-Laura Mercier or Lancome