Valued Contributor

Re: If you could only have one cosmetic product...

Eyeliner, because my eyes are small and tend to disappear behind my glasses.
Honored Contributor

On 8/3/2014 ChouChou said:

If I could only have one cosmetic product I'd shoot myself! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

There there, CC, it's just a hypothetical question.

Respected Contributor

On 8/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:

If I could only have one cosmetic product I'd shoot myself! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Then for your sake, ChouChou, I hope you're using Mally products. Wink

OMG and LOL! Good one, SQ3.
Super Contributor

On 8/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I use Mally's eyeliner. I don't care for the rest of her line. I don't stick to one brand - I'm all over the place! And, I'll try just about anything once. That's why I have a whole bathroom full of cosmetics. If I go out without makeup I scare small children! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

On 8/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I use Mally's eyeliner. I don't care for the rest of her line. I don't stick to one brand - I'm all over the place! And, I'll try just about anything once. That's why I have a whole bathroom full of cosmetics. If I go out without makeup I scare small children! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

ChouChou, it was a joke riffing on her "bullet-proof" declarations.

Oh, well, I guess I'd better keep my day job. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

probably a burts bees lipshine - even when I am bare faced I like to have something on my lips to keep them moist and a touch of color doesn't hurt. As far as what is most practical - probably my BB bronzer (can do a lot with that - blush, lips, eye shadow) or my Josie Maran Coconut Gelle blush which can be used on lips n cheeks

Super Contributor

On 8/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 8/3/2014 suzyQ3 said:

ChouChou, it was a joke riffing on her "bullet-proof" declarations.

Oh, well, I guess I'd better keep my day job. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

(slapping my forehead) OMG! now I get it! Bullet proof! Just so you know, I was the smartest kid in the dumb row. Wink

Respected Contributor

Can't do just one… I need a concealer for darkness around my eyes, and an eyeliner. I like colored eyeliners (UD's Rockstar is my all time favorite), but I'd have to do a dark brown eyeliner if I could only have one item…. that way I could use it on my brows too!

If I had to pick between eyeliner and concealer…. eyeliner wins!

Trusted Contributor

It's Tightline. I just tried it and love it. I can't do without something on my lips but I'll use food products like crushed berries for lip color and olive oil or coconut oil over that just so I can have this Tightline stuff! Looks so natural but better!!

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

On 8/2/2014 brewhaha said:

A mask.

That truly made me laugh out loud!