Respected Contributor

If you are looking for a new moisturizer...

I see several people on the boards asking about moisturizer.  I got a sample in a magazine of Garnier Skinactive's new Moisture Bomb - has Goji berry, hyaluronic acid, no oil, parabens, petrolatum.  I put it on my face last night and am impressed with how my face feels and looks this morning.  It is a gel consistency - clear - sorry, sample small and I don't think there was a perfumy smell to it.  I continue to use Skinn, but thought some of you might want to try something new.  It also comes in an SPF 30 lotion. 

Honored Contributor

Re: If you are looking for a new moisturizer...

@hoosieroriginal

Does it have any added fragrance?  That is one of the things I can't tolerate on my face.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

Does it have any added fragrance?  That is one of the things I can't tolerate on my face.

It does, @geezerette.

919052 6 AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, CETEARYL, ETHYLHEXANOATE, ALCOHOL DENAT., ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, DIMETHICONOL, BISABOLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, T-BUTYL ALCOHOL, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LIMONENE, FARNESOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, LINALOOL, LACTIC ACID, CETEARETH-25, CITRONELLOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GERANIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CERAMIDE NP, BEHENIC ACID, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CHOLESTEROL, CERAMIDE NS, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CERAMIDE EOS, CAPROOYL PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CAPROOYL SPHINGOSINE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE F.I.L. D191175/1

MSRP $16.99 for 1.7 oz.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@hoosieroriginal

@geezerette - It was one of those little packets that come in a magazine - I couldn't tell if it had a fragrance or not.  You might check it out at your local store - they may have a coupon online for $2 off as there was one in the magazine. 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann 

Thanks for the ingredient list.  Nope, not for me.  I sometimes can stand a product if the fragrance is the last ingredient, but that is far too potent for me.