Respected Contributor

If you are a lip gloss lover, then you need to try these....

The Fenty Gloss Bomb lip glosses are worth every penny IMO. I have the shade FU$$Y and it’s a dusty shimmering pink, it’s beautiful! I ordered the shade $weet Mouth last week with her new cream bronzer. 

If you love lip gloss, I would give these a try. They’re opaque and very pretty. Not sticky at all and they top so well over lipstick. 

Respected Contributor

Re: If you are a lip gloss lover, then you need to try these....

@wvumountiefan , when she first came out with her glosses I tried one that I absolutely loved. I recently bought her cream blush and love it. It goes on best using fingers. Using a brush will sheer it out too much. 

Respected Contributor

I have Rihanna's Glass Slipper gloss.  Love.

BUT

Manny MUA's gloss which is always sold out is the BEST!  I buy two when I hit it just right and they are available. The line is called Lunar Beauty.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@wvumountiefan , when she first came out with her glosses I tried one that I absolutely loved. I recently bought her cream blush and love it. It goes on best using fingers. Using a brush will sheer it out too much. 

@Tricolor  I almost ordered a cream blush and wish I would have. 

Respected Contributor

I have three of them. The silver, pink and bronze. They are really nice and they smell great too! Good for layering on wearing alone.

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan   I love lip gloss and am eager to try your suggestion. I think I'll stay w/ lip balm until gloss doesn't get all over my mask. 

Respected Contributor

A good dupe for a perfect color....

Pin on Gina

Honored Contributor

I've had Fu$$y and Diamond Milk since launch.  I have Rihanna's bronzer in Sun Stalker but my favorite product of her's, that I have, is the Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil in How Many Carats.  OMWord!  It is the most wonderful ultra fine body/face glitter!