Super Contributor

Re: If this new board was being graded I would give a D-

I give it a D.

It's hard on the eyes, too overloaded with boxes, and too hard to navigate. I will spend much less time here.
Trusted Contributor

I would give it a BIG FAT FAIL!  It is so wrong on so many levels.  This board shouls be inviting and easy to use...it is neither.

Honored Contributor

D is way to generous!

Super Contributor

FFFFFFF, user unfriendly, constant logins are Big Brotherish, the whole concept is disturbing.
Respected Contributor

Just give it time to get used to it.  I don't think it's that bad.

Esteemed Contributor

E+??? If I can't do "E", okay - D - then.

Everything is messed up and there is no sense or reason in any topic's placement or chronology. I can't even look at the block of "Top Tags" accumulated by now, only a few days after this all started. It's hard to use - those Top Tags are bunched up together - they already became almost useless. People keep on tagging away of course, looks like there will be no end to a possible number of future Top Tags. What they have done to well functioning boards?

Respected Contributor

Yeah, probably a D or D- for me, too. It's too visually "busy" and it drives me insane that I can't quote on my iPad. Plus, I can't see my recent posts, so I can go back to them. And I'm still annoyed that so many posts are missing. Oh well, guess I'll be reading books more!
Trusted Contributor

I would give this new board a D-, the only saving grace is the Avatar, that almost everyone likes.   In stars I would give it a 1 star, because I can't give it a Zero.