Super Contributor

If anyone watches True Blood...

Season 7 starts Sunday evening at 9:00 PM ET. I just played catch up the last two days. This is a beauty issue BTW because if you watch it you know there are some beautiful men on that show. I love Eric and Alcede. My daughter just showed me Joe M's (something) instagram which made me think of this. He was also in Magic Mike. Goodness gracious.

Trusted Contributor

Re: If anyone watches True Blood...

I'm a late-bloomer fan of True Blood, lol! Just binge-watched the first three seasons on my Kindle Fire (free with Amazon Prime) and watching the next three seasons from Netflix. We don't subscribe to the premium movie channels so I'll have to wait until the last season becomes available on Netflix. That Eric is sumpthin' else, lol! And I'm not even particularly attracted to blonds...{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I've started reading the Sookie Stackhouse books, too!

Trusted Contributor

Joe Manganiello certainly is beautiful!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

On 6/22/2014 Sweet Susie said:

I'm a late-bloomer fan of True Blood, lol! Just binge-watched the first three seasons on my Kindle Fire (free with Amazon Prime) and watching the next three seasons from Netflix. We don't subscribe to the premium movie channels so I'll have to wait until the last season becomes available on Netflix. That Eric is sumpthin' else, lol! And I'm not even particularly attracted to blonds...{#emotions_dlg.tt1} I've started reading the Sookie Stackhouse books, too!

I usually don't like blondes either but that Eric {#emotions_dlg.tt1}. If you like True Blood then watch Hemlock Grove on Netflix. It is a Netflix series that is similar to TB. It even has Eric's real life baby brother in it. In July they are coming out with Season two. I am so hooked. I've got the books also but I think I will wait till the series ends so I can still get TB fix, lol.

Super Contributor

On 6/22/2014 kathie66 said:

Oh I so agree!!!! Must be something in our name (you even spell it the same as I do).

Trusted Contributor

On 6/22/2014 Katluvr58 said:
On 6/22/2014 kathie66 said:

Oh I so agree!!!! Must be something in our name (you even spell it the same as I do).

Enjoy the scenery!!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24