Respected Contributor

If anyone's interested in No 7....

I did alot of research online and just came back from Walgreens. Buy 1 get 1/2 off 2nd. Best deal I could find. They had rep there who was fantastic in knowledge on the entire line.
I was considering the Lift n Luminate, but they had testers which I tried, and found that one to shiny, and a bit dry. It also balled up if I rubbed it in. Rep, then suggested the Restore n Renew(pink box). She said has everything and more in ingredients. Also seemed richer and hydrating on my skin. Good for neck too. So I purchased both day spf 30 and night creams.
I'll report back in morning after I try both creams...in case anyone is curious 😀.
Oh...rep gave me a GIANT bag of samples (at least 25 or more), coupons, and samples of the new lift n Luminate foundation...happy day!!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: If anyone's interested in No 7....

It seems that all the No. 7 samples I have seen have a lot of fragrance.  

Respected Contributor

There are A lot of people talking about No 7 line. Of course I am curious. Updates please!
Respected Contributor

Update on no.7, I used the night cream last night...I found it to be pretty rich, and very emollient.   Not too much is needed and it spreads well.  I used it around my eyes too, no problems, and plumped lines.  It does have a slight fragrance, which I found to be delightful and so soothing. 

My face was hydrated this morning, still felt moist, not greasy at all.  The night cream has some retinol and ceramide too.

Today, I applied the day cream spf 30...again a little goes a long way.  I then applied Andrew Lessmans sunscreen, and my foundation.   No issues with balling, and everything blended very well.   My skin looks great, and so far I'm very pleased. 

Respected Contributor

I have very sensitive skin.  I love No. 7 Protect & Perfect Serum.  I've used it for years and think it is very good.  

Honored Contributor

I was using the one Good Housekeepng recommended.  With their allerative names, PP, TT, etc., I'ver forgotten which one it was or I'd buy it again.  

Honored Contributor

I LOVE their tinted moisturizer.  I have the Lift and Luminate but rarely wear it because I prefer a light coverage so the skin shines through.  I also swear by their eye cream and I never used eye cream.  I believe No 7 offers quality products at a reasonable price for all women.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength