Honored Contributor

If You Used Mally's INKcredible Gel Eyeliner In Black What Have You Gone To?

I'm on my last INKcredible gel eyeliner in black and have not a clue what to get.  Not ready for gray!

What did you do please???Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Used Mally's INKcredible Gel Eyeliner In Black What Have You Gone To?

@ECBG wrote:

I'm on my last INKcredible gel eyeliner in black and have not a clue what to get.  Not ready for gray!

What did you do please???Smiley Happy

INKcredible eyeliners are a Laura Geller product and are still available.  

Respected Contributor

Re: If You Used Mally's INKcredible Gel Eyeliner In Black What Have You Gone To?

I love the Stila eyeliners, Stay All Day Waterproof liquid eyeliner, in a pen with a micro tip. 

They do have a black, and BEAUTIFUL colors!  I like the Jade and the Labradorite which is a soft grey/taupe.  They dry darker, so even that one gives great definition.  

For everyday I use Alloy, a medium silvery grey, over the labradorite gel pencil.  Lasts all day and looks smooth and even.

The Jade is beautiful, dark black/forest green, but can read as black too.  

I bought one "just to try" as I had been using gel pencils, and now love these, over a pencil mostly or over a shadow stick application (Laura Mercier).  

With that said, if you like Laura Geller and she still makes them, stick with tried and true!

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

I love the Stila eyeliners, Stay All Day Waterproof liquid eyeliner, in a pen with a micro tip. 

They do have a black, and BEAUTIFUL colors!  I like the Jade and the Labradorite which is a soft grey/taupe.  They dry darker, so even that one gives great definition.  

For everyday I use Alloy, a medium silvery grey, over the labradorite gel pencil.  Lasts all day and looks smooth and even.

I bought one "just to try" as I had been using gel pencils, and now love these, over a pencil mostly or over a shadow stick application (Laura Mercier).  

With that said, if you like Laura Geller and she still makes them, stick with tried and true!

@author Thank you SO much for the time you took in this post.  I've been in touch with Mally's advisors now, and there is no black.  I haven't used L Geller's on top because it doesn't have the impact Mally's did without the harshness of a liquid.  I will try Stila, your descriptions are very inviting!Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@author wrote:

@authorThank you so much for your Stila suggestion.  I just went onto their site and bought THREE (2 regular - one in dark brown and one in espresso) and the micro tip in black.  There is a 20% off coupon available and you get a few goodies at the end when you check out.   I'm hoping I like it as much as the IT Gel liner that I'm using, which is only available in black.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered one from IT in a brown/ black. I have also used charcoal  eyeshadow and a brush  for liner . It is a bit of a softer look for me, but I am very fair

Respected Contributor

@cherry wrote:

I just ordered one from IT in a brown/ black. I have also used charcoal  eyeshadow and a brush  for liner . It is a bit of a softer look for me, but I am very fair

Thanks for letting me know.  I got one as a sample in black, love it, but would also love a dark brown option.  I couldn't find it.   

Trusted Contributor

I use Marc Jacobs.