Super Contributor

If You Need A New Beauty Blender

I always try to post these when I see them - here is a nice TILI box with a full size Beauty Blender.  The Beauty Blender normally retails for $20, and the TILI Box is on clearance right now for $16.49 plus tax.  Plus, if you use Rakuten you get another 10% off!  Since today (4/25) is free shipping day on the Q, it really works out to be a good price - and you get the samples and satin hair scrunchies too.  There are several boxes on clearance, just type TILI in the search box and you can check out all the different ones in case there is something in one of the others that you use. 

Here's the link to the one with the Beauty Blender.  

TILI Try it, Love it x Lauren McBride 7-Piece Sample Collection - QVC.com

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Need A New Beauty Blender

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

I always try to post these when I see them - here is a nice TILI box with a full size Beauty Blender.  The Beauty Blender normally retails for $20, and the TILI Box is on clearance right now for $16.49 plus tax.  Plus, if you use Rakuten you get another 10% off!  Since today (4/25) is free shipping day on the Q, it really works out to be a good price - and you get the samples and satin hair scrunchies too.  There are several boxes on clearance, just type TILI in the search box and you can check out all the different ones in case there is something in one of the others that you use. 

Here's the link to the one with the Beauty Blender.  

TILI Try it, Love it x Lauren McBride 7-Piece Sample Collection - QVC.com

Thanks for letting us know @LoveMeSomeQVC .  I placed an order for one of the TILI boxes.  With free shipping & 10% with Rakuten, it was too good to pass up!

Honored Contributor

Free is a much better price--however I bought one for under $4 at TJ Maxx--didn't think that was awful.

Honored Contributor

I purchase Real Techniques beauty blenders two for $10.

kindness is strength