Respected Contributor

If You Have Brown Eyes Try This Color

I picked up a peach eyeshadow from Make up Geek in peach which is a color I never tried before and I was amazed how it just brought out my deep brown eyes.  I put a dark brown on the outer V with a dark brown on the lower lash. Love it! !I also have deep set eys so I can never go with a dark color on the lid.

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Have Brown Eyes Try This Color

I love peachy shadows. Turquoise liners are great, too.

Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I love peachy shadows. Turquoise liners are great, too.

Oh, great idea nice look for summer! Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

I love peachy colors for my hazel/green eyes- AMAZING. I first discovered how awesome peachy colors are for my hazel eyes a few years back when I got Laura Geller's sandbar palette. Who knew??

I've also seen online pictures of blue eyed gals using peaches on their eyes and they look great too.

Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama Is the shade Peach Smoothie? I don't see a Peach on their site. TIA!

Respected Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@cuddlesmama Is the shade Peach Smoothie? I don't see a Peach on their site. TIA!

Yes, it was Peach Smoothie sorry I should of mentioned what it was.

Honored Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Make Up Geek Peach Smoothie

Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan - Peach Smoothie

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Looking at the pic posted below, do you feel that's a true representation of the color? If so, I think it'll be a little yellow on me (I have blue eyes), but they have another shade or two that are more peachy-pink that I think I'll look into. I'm glad you found a shade you love!!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

Looking at the pic posted below, do you feel that's a true representation of the color? If so, I think it'll be a little yellow on me (I have blue eyes), but they have another shade or two that are more peachy-pink that I think I'll look into. I'm glad you found a shade you love!!

When I googled it, there were also swatches under images so that might be a better representation of the shade.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

It isn't yellow like that its more of a very light peach shade. If you go on youtube and put in MUG matt eyeshadodws  they will have the right colors to look at withthese ladies. It's always hard to look at just a picture. I always go to youtube that way they describe the color and finish.