Honored Contributor

If You Have An OLD Colourpop 'Just a Tint' Lippie

Would you mind looking to see if it has a Colourpop name on the removable lid, please?  The eBay seller that sold me the Chubby Bunny lippie, sent the wrong color.  I sent three photos from different angles, including my older chubby bunny, the lid, and her box.  She is refusing to refund my money (that was her last one).  My older product doesn't have the logo on the lid.  She's claiming mine is counterfeit. I am 99.9% sure I bought it directly from colourpop. But that really doesn't change anything. I have two chubby bunny lippies that are the same color and both.  It's also the same color it's what you see online. Mine is a medium pink and hers is a definite nude with maybe a pink undertone. I don't do nudes!  The seller has roughly 2,500 sales and 100% rating.  I'm working up a complaint for eBay but I want to make sure that older just a tent lippies from colourpop don't have the colourpop logo on top of the lid.  Her removable lid says chubby bunny but that color is definitely not. How can anybody look at these pictures and not see they are not the same color?  I have three Chubby Bunnies and they all three are the exact same color.  Hers is not chubby bunny!  I've said Chubby Bunny way too many times in the last 2 days🤪

1000004673.jpg

1000004671.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: If You Have An OLD Colourpop 'Just a Tint' Lippie

I can see both colors aren't the same but that's all I know.  Why one would have the name on the end cap and the other doesn't is a mystery too. 

Regardless they're not the same color.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I have had to contact eBay two or three times about orders from May! That month! ....never have had so many flawed products as I did that month!

There is a "chat assistant" now (new to me) and this is how I filed a complaint. Ebay got my money refunded to me, so it works! I hope you can get a refund for your issue!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

onicam, contact EBAY NOW. Looking at two colors they are not  the same. Let ebay handle seller You will receive a refund. LOVE EBAY. Don't waste your time with this seller.  I'm sorry you are going throught this lousy miserable situation..    Sligo( I wonder if this is an out of date colorpop seller is selling)

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - Ebay will refund your money if the seller won't.  Ebay will then take it up with the seller.  

Honored Contributor

So my chubby bunny color is on the left. On the right is the color she sent me. In the next photo you can see the color of the lip tint that I bought from the eBay seller. It's clear that my color and the one I thought I bought are the same. I've gathered about a dozen pictures off the internet showing the Chubby Bunny color. As well as the photo of the eBay purchase I made. I'm going to send them to the eBay dispute center. She's color blind if she can't see the difference in the colors.

My chubby bunny color on the left. The on the right is what I got.

1000004709.jpg

A screenshot of the color I bought from her

1000004708.jpg

And another chubby bunny photo from the internet.  I know eBay will take care of me. I've had to use them one other time. It's just a shame that she has to be so dang hard-headed when what she sent is not the color I wanted (sigh).  

Spoiler
1000004697.jpg

Honored Contributor

It's over and I've been refunded.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  - Glad you got your refund.  I love Ebay.  There's zero risk shopping with them.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Thank you.  I'm glad it's over too.  I don't feed on strife and tried to deal with this without getting eBay involved.  How she could have a photo of the color I wanted to buy on her listing and try to convince me the color she sent was the same, I guess I'll never know.  Only thing I can think of is she's color blind Smiley Surprised