Honored Contributor

Re: If You Are Signed Up for EVINE Emails....

There are discount codes which I can't really post here or the webbie will delete them. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Be sure to check your inbox before purchasing any of the "Encore" goodies.

@JeanLouiseFinch - yes!!! I did get the email with the Evine code for $10 off $50 purchase & another for $30 off $100 thru Apr 27th. Nice!!! Woman Very Happy

Also, $5 off Beauty purchase of a min $25 at HSN. Just do a google search for the HSN code

Thanks for posting the notice Heart Happy Shopping!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

It's all on their homepage anyway.  You didn't need the email.  I don't think the the value pay applies to just card owners.

@Karnerblue yeah I don't do value pay either so not really an advantage for me. Thanks though!

Honored Contributor

Any comments/reviews for this beauty line at Evine? This p.m. cleansing system looks interesting...

309-928 Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, Rosehips Seeds & Two Cloths

SET INCLUDES:
Moringa Cleansing Balm - 3.52 oz
Rosehip Seeds - 0.35 oz
Two Dual Action Cloths

WHO IT IS FOR:
Perfect for all skin types. A balancing daily cleansing balm that thoroughly cleanses deep in to the pores whilst hydrating and calming the skin. The cleansing balm helps to gently re-balance the skin, whilst helping to soften the appearance of fine lines and hydrate a dull lifeless complexion.

309-928.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Any comments/reviews for this beauty line at Evine? This p.m. cleansing system looks interesting...

309-928 Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, Rosehips Seeds & Two Cloths

SET INCLUDES:
Moringa Cleansing Balm - 3.52 oz
Rosehip Seeds - 0.35 oz
Two Dual Action Cloths

WHO IT IS FOR:
Perfect for all skin types. A balancing daily cleansing balm that thoroughly cleanses deep in to the pores whilst hydrating and calming the skin. The cleansing balm helps to gently re-balance the skin, whilst helping to soften the appearance of fine lines and hydrate a dull lifeless complexion.

309-928.jpg

Hi @Chi-town girl! I bought this kit about 3 months back or more...It is in my rotation at night with Skinn olive and enzyme cleanser and Dr Youngs camellia oil... I really like the smell (a light citrus from the moringa I think) and it dissolves ALL makeup easily! If it is still available, I would say try it! The price is great, if you have the cc it is free ship and if you have a code even better!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Be sure to check your inbox before purchasing any of the "Encore" goodies.

@JeanLouiseFinch - yes!!! I did get the email with the Evine code for $10 off $50 purchase & another for $30 off $100 thru Apr 27th. Nice!!! Woman Very Happy

Also, $5 off Beauty purchase of a min $25 at HSN. Just do a google search for the HSN code

Thanks for posting the notice Heart Happy Shopping!

lol...niiiiice! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

Hi @Chi-town girl! I bought this kit about 3 months back or more...It is in my rotation at night with Skinn olive and enzyme cleanser and Dr Youngs camellia oil... I really like the smell (a light citrus from the moringa I think) and it dissolves ALL makeup easily! If it is still available, I would say try it! The price is great, if you have the cc it is free ship and if you have a code even better!

@Krissy_1968 - I have it in my cart. But...think I will wait a few more months due to my stash level. Just organized it & I have a decent supply of cleansers that I want to use before adding new. Thinking about it!

Evine has some interesting beauty lines. Nice to see them offering global brands. I saw a brief promo for this one - presentation launch soon. Some items already up for sale 

041316_7434_SonyaDakar_DB3.jpg

About the Collection
Experience powerful, results-driven, natural anti-aging with Sonya Dakar Beauty Bootcamp.

Since 1971, Sonya Dakar has been a proven leader in the beauty industry, offering cutting-edge, natural skincare for her elite clientele. What began as a Hollywood secret soon flourished into an award-winning brand. Featured on television and earning prestigious editorial mentions nationwide, Sonya's luxurious Beverly Hills clinic is frequented by some of the biggest names in entertainment who rely on her 30 years' experience and expertise to make their skin look flawless.

Setting out on a mission to make her products available to women everywhere, Sonya developed the Beauty Bootcamp line - an exclusive, affordable skincare collection featuring her proprietary BioStem technology. Offering stunning anti-aging results, BioStem technology is an exclusive blend of plant-based stem cells and all-natural botanical extracts and oils.

Attain a younger-looking complexion and get your skin in shape with Sonya Dakar Beauty Bootcamp.

Sonya Dakar and Mimi Dakar BerryAbout the Guest
Sonya Dakar is a skincare pioneer who, since 1971, has been revolutionizing the industry with her facial oil products. Blending natural botanicals with cutting edge science, she has managed to amass an incredible client list that includes Oscar and Grammy winners, top models and America's elite.

Gracing the pages of Allure, Gogue, In Style, Harpers Bazaar, Women's Health, USA Today, New York Times, People, US weekly and many more, Sonya regularly appears on television shows such as E!, Extra, Access Hollywood and more. She is also the proud recipient of countless industry awards.

Sonya passionately believes that 'taking care of your skin is just like taking care of your body, it requires a commitment for results.' She is thrilled to offer her Beauty Bootcamp line at a great value to women everywhere.

Daughter of founder and creator, Sonya Dakar, Mimi Dakar Berry is Vice President and Creative Director of Sonya Dakar. In her role, Mimi oversees all aspects of the Sonya Dakar empire.

Born in Israel and raised in Los Angeles, some of Mimi's earliest memories include playing under the facial beds with her sister while her mother tended to Hollywood's elite.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got the email for the $10 off $50 or $30 off $100 just a few hours ago. Well my Beekman order I placed early yesterday of the bounty box just shipped today as I just got the email so I can't cancel it and use the coupon. There isn't anything I need at Evine right now. Bummer!

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I got the email for the $10 off $50 or $30 off $100 just a few hours ago. Well my Beekman order I placed early yesterday of the bounty box just shipped today as I just got the email so I can't cancel it and use the coupon. There isn't anything I need at Evine right now. Bummer!

@BabyYoda call CS and ask them to apply it to your order. I am sure they will.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@BabyYoda call CS and ask them to apply it to your order. I am sure they will.

Ok great idea @HappyDaze I will call them now.