QVC Customer Care

Re: If Wen is discontinued due to the current lawsuit, what are we going to use now!

QVC Customer Care

Re: If Wen is discontinued due to the current lawsuit, what are we going to use now!

Respected Contributor

I don't see how anyone would be able to prove that Wen caused hair loss.  Wen has been around for a while and I don't see it going anywhere anytime soon.  

Valued Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Oh sweet Mother of Bob Dylan.  It never ends.  LOL!

haha as a longtime fan of the man I'm so stealing your line to use someday.

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Oh sweet Mother of Bob Dylan.  It never ends.  LOL!

@shoekitty...just how sweet was Bob's mama? 😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

AsIam (as I am) is a pretty good wen substitute. 

Trusted Contributor

Lol, if Wen were discontinued, I think most of us have an ample supply to last quite a while. 

Respected Contributor

Let's not argue, everyone. Otherwise, the OP's thread will get deleted. Better to just agree to disagree.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, gmd1 and welcome. Smiley Happy

I don't use WEN, but I think the worst thing that would happen if Chaz lost the lawsuit (and I'm not at all saying he will) is that he would just have to change a few of the ingredients.

But, if your friends want to try something different and if they have color treated hair, I would suggest Nick Chavez Color Saver Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Nick Chavez Color Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner.

some things never change, lol

Offering/discussing competitive options is a good thing! It's the purpose of a beauty board. Hope that never changes Woman Very Happy

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I just tried tweaked cleansing cream and its similar to Wens concept.I actually prefer it,leaves my hair feeling a lot cleaner than Wen did.