Honored Contributor

If There Are Any False Lashes Wearers Here

I just learned a new application trick from YTer...I can't remember her name or find her in my history.

Instead of applying lash glue to my lashes, I am applying it directly to my lid and it's ready to go in 10 seconds.  100% easier and so so much faster.

Respected Contributor

Re: If There Are Any False Lashes Wearers Here

@monicakmI don't like the idea of glue of any kind around the eyes.  What do you think of magnetic lashes?  Thanks for sharing your opinion!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.....I do both

A couple drops on lid & lash strips.   Quick

Honored Contributor

@monicakm    I use to be when I was in my late teens.  I would wear them now if for only length.  I would not want a full lash.  I want it to be very natural.  I am watching Blue Bloods what a great program.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I've never considered false lashes before. Everyone I see wearing them look like they're wearing false lashes. But it has occurred to me reading this thread that it made be a good alternative to mascara. I'm sick to death of flakes and bits of mascara falling everywhere no matter the brand or price point.

@Katcat1
I didn't even know that you could buy a false lash that wasn't a full lash 😏
Honored Contributor

@fthunt  @monicakm  - Putting the glue directly on the lid seems so much easier.  That's a great idea. I will try it next time I wear them.  Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome San Antonio gal. Shades of 24 years ago waiting at the high school for the band to show up from competition only instead of it being my daughter it's my granddaughter. I haven't heard what they got tonight but it's 1s across the board every time. She plays the flute like her mama did and is in the flag core.2
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I first started wearing lashes, I did this. It made the process so much easier. Not I just glue the lashes and slap them on😂

Honored Contributor

@Midmod   I noticed it on a woman on TV.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

I purchased a black liner from KISS brand that is liner and glue in one! Love the concept and makes the process easy.