Respected Contributor

If Perricone is such a miracle line...

[ Edited ]

Then why do all the older hosts show the very natural signs of aging? Face, eyes, neck- all the female hosts over 50+ should be showing the wonderful results that Dana and the hosts say the customer will see!  We don't! They are aging just like we are. Dana's neck has circular bands  And don't even start me on the before and afters! LOL!

Respected Contributor

Re: If Perricone is such a miracle line...

And the models that have used it for all these years.  They don't look any younger.  I used his product a few years ago and had some kind of reaction to it.  So I stopped buying, but mostly because it's way too expensive with no results.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant

Human beings age. No amount of marketing and wishful thinking is going to change that. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am 90 but look 20 and you can too—it’s so simple: buy my ridiculously expensive beauty products, use lavishly so you buy more every 30 days, and remove your corrective lenses and look in the mirror. Instant soft focus. 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Then why do all the older hosts show the very natural signs of aging? Face, eyes, neck- all the female hosts over 50+ should be showing the wonderful results that Dana and the hosts say the customer will see!  We don't! They are aging just like we are. Dana's neck has circular bands  And don't even start me on the before and afters! LOL!

They are hoping that consumers don't notice.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@SunValley   Woman LOL

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Sleep, food plan, exercise, stress management, genes - best preventative aging measures, still inevitable...enjoy the years you have!

Honored Contributor

At that price, Voluma™ is cheaper in the long run (and, yes, I use it....."instant results")

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Here’s the thing-it isn’t. No miracles to see in any skin cream. 

Trusted Contributor

There is no product in the universe that  can prevent aging.  If there were, everyone would buy it and all other products making such claims would be out of existence.  The next miracle product is just around the corner.  Yea, sure.