Esteemed Contributor

I would never ever cover my beautiful hair especially with an ugly wig.  But  she's a trooper and does her job well. Seems to be having fun with Shari.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

She looks really good in that curly wig.

Shari is a hoot.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

I liked Pat in the short hair wig.  The curly one, not so much.  The curly one looked really good on Shari though.

Honored Contributor

I did not think the wig was ugly but she could have styled it a little better.  Wigs are excellent for women that lose their hair because of age or cancer and Sheri has some cute styles.  Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I was amazed at how nice Pat's hair looked when she took that wig off to do fashionably late. That wig would have totally ruined my hair until it was washed and blown dry.

Honored Contributor

Pat totally disproved the common belief that longer hair on middle-aged women ages them.

She looked much older in those wigs.  Her natural hair is beautiful.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Valued Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Pat totally disproved the common belief that longer hair on middle-aged women ages them.

She looked much older in those wigs.  Her natural hair is beautiful.

Totally agree -- the wigs definitely aged her.  The wigs looked so fake at the neck line!  Bet she was glad when that show was over -- and I was too!

Honored Contributor

Back in the 90's, Pat had short hair, and I thought she looked much cuter and younger with it.  She also didn't flip it around all the time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I remember Pat with short hair 20 years ago, very cute, reminded me of a young Joey heatherton..

Respected Contributor

I remember Pat from Q's fashion channel. The first time I saw her she was selling cowboy hats and she looked great in one! Wow...that was a looooong time ago.