Honored Contributor

If Anyone Uses Missha Products...

they are having a really good sale.  I just got (among other things) the Vita C I love for $16 vs $41.  Essence for $32 vs $54 and saved a couple of dollars on their Pearl Sheet Masks.  You have to buy a 5 ct of their masks.  

One of my favorite skin care products are essences.  I use three Smiley Wink  My first one was Missha's First Essence.  Then the new 5x version and now they have an Enriched version.  

Enriched Essence:

Time Revolution The First Essence Enriched gets an upgrade from our First Essence 5X! Formulated with 97% Extreme Cica Ferment, this brightening and youth-enhancing essence helps strengthen the skin's natural defenses, brightens the overall complexion, smooths texture, and improves signs of aging. New ingredients, like Beta Glucan and Fermented Black Yeast Extract, add an extra boost of hydration and youth enhancing benefits.

The pure and potent skin-nourishing ingredients provide eight key skincare benefits: intensive brightening, wrinkle-repair, moisture, skin tone, texture, elasticity, smoothness, and protection.

Time Revolution The First Essence Enriched is clinically proven to moisturize, hydrate, brighten, improve signs of aging, and overall complexion.

Recommended for: dry/ aging skin and can be used on normal/sensitive skin