Occasional Contributor

ITS OCTOBER-where is Josie Maran Supersize Argan oil?

Does anyone know if Josie will have her supersize Argan oil this month? Last year she had it in September,that's when I bought my last supersize.  Haven't seen anything about it coming back soon.....

Respected Contributor

Re: ITS OCTOBER-where is Josie Maran Supersize Argan oil?

I think I bought mine the year before on Oct 26th, (2014)..maybe it's still coming I hope..

Trusted Contributor

I purchased real 100% organic Argan oil to use after I bathe.............it did nothing for my skin but I am stupid so I purchased her $52 whipped 19 ounce jar and it just arrived.  How stupid for $52 cream, I doubt it works for my dry skin.

Esteemed Contributor

your right @nylindy. I've been buying the supersize for years in Oct.  wonder what's going on!  You know I had ordered her supersize foundation one time that was only going to be available in March and last year it never came back.  Very disappointing.  I've also noticed with other brand supersize they change the months it's available with no notice,  

Occasional Contributor

Exactly.....but I noticed she has a delux size in the Argan light which I don't want. In addition there are much more kits in the collection. I'm hoping it comes back. I love my supersize Argan oil, the value is great. Maybe Josie might bring it back for the holidays....

this is a staple, I hope they are not changing the availability.....