Esteemed Contributor

ITS New and improved most wished for holiday pallet

IMG_3596.JPGLooks like they have used the packaging of the IT girl pallet for the new qvc most wished for pallet. Also lots of new products up now. Depending on how it folds though looks like the powders would get into the blush and lipsticks.

Honored Contributor

Re: ITS New and improved most wished for holiday pallet

What is it about a giant brand-name pallette? I look at one and get this weird flutter like I'm back in middle school on the eve of a big dance. I get enamored of one each and every darn holiday season. If I could look at a brain scan of myself I'd probably have endorphins zinging all over the place.

If it's a brand where I already use one of their cosmetics, I suddenly get all greedy to try a bunch of them when I see the pallette. Just weird. I want that thing and I'll probably put it on my Christmas list.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

What is it about a giant brand-name pallette? I look at one and get this weird flutter like I'm back in middle school on the eve of a big dance. I get enamored of one each and every darn holiday season. If I could look at a brain scan of myself I'd probably have endorphins zinging all over the place.

If it's a brand where I already use one of their cosmetics, I suddenly get all greedy to try a bunch of them when I see the pallette. Just weird. I want that thing and I'll probably put it on my Christmas list.

I know what you mean. But after decluttering I told myself no more unless I run out of something.  This pallet is pretty but I have almost all these products already in individual sizes. I can probably find eyeshadows in my collection just like those. I have the pallet from last year also.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if these are different colors than the smaller holiday pallet they are offering at Ulta and the It website? If the colors are different on both I would probably buy both since I don’t have a lot of It products.
Honored Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

Oh my, I do understand.  Eyeshadow palettes are my weakness.  I'm not even going to look at this one.  Nope, not even.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@porcelain wrote:

@Porcelain if this is like the previous one it's not big at all.  In fact many people complained about it because they didn't read the dimensions listed.  I got mine from it directly when they had a deal.  

ETA I just looked and they didn't include the size of it.  Hopefully they will do a demo on their TSV day.

Honored Contributor

@SuebdooThat's a really important point. Thanks for bringing it up. I do wonder what the dimensions are. Wish they'd put a pencil or a quarter in one of the product pictures. Will have to watch for a demo.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

@porcelain, I’m with ya, already ordered it. I’m such a sucker for palettes.
Respected Contributor

The reason I would pass on this palette is because I do not like lip products to be with powder products in a palette. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

The reason I would pass on this palette is because I do not like lip products to be with powder products in a palette. 

yes