Super Contributor
On 1/1/2015 Q4U said:

I can't stand full coverage make up so I don't use any of the CC creams.

I love both brands very much and buy both for different reasons. Love Balance & Brighten in Light and use it over a very light dusting of IT Celebration Foundation, also in Light. I found that if I use the IT CF to help in the areas that are slightly redder, just to mute the red I don't get that "caked" look that I hate, then I take LG's B & B and go over everything. I use Laura's pinker blushes for cheeks and top of nose. Then I use the flat IT Kabuki brush and blend it (swirling) all over. I will also use IT's shimmer and lightly go over my eyelids, top of my nose and top corners of my cheekbones. It works for me and I've had more compliments on looking "refreshed" than with any other make up or combination.

So sticking with one brand may not be the answer if you're unhappy with results.....

ITA. I like both brands for different things too.
Respected Contributor

I really like both of these lines. At the moment I'm using the IT CC cream AND the B&B powder on top.

Valued Contributor
What I realized is IT makes my skin look like I have huge pores. And I look made up. LG is way more natural on my skin.
Trusted Contributor

I have both Celebration and LG B&B, but the foundation that is far better than either for me is Tarte Amazonian Clay powder foundation. Great coverage, not powdery, does not highlight wrinkles and comes in a good selection of colors.