Honored Contributor

Wanted to let you know auto-delivery best choice. Besides the price being locked in three years and ezpay Shawn mentioned that you can change the shade choice any time. IT cosmetics, Thank you.💋

Honored Contributor

Re: IT "Confidence in Compact"

Before you buy, check out the review on Hot 'n' Flashy.  She wasn't too impressed.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Before you buy, check out the review on Hot 'n' Flashy.  She wasn't too impressed. 

Watched review. Respect her, However, In this case disagree. Tried a sample from ULTA. Love IT. Plus with all due respect Angie uses more products before application, To much, Good thing isn't always wise. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Watched review. Respect her, However, In this case disagree. Tried a sample from ULTA. Love IT. Plus with all due respect Angie uses more products before application, To much, Good thing isn't always wise. 

@Sweet_Serenity

I do enjoy Angie's videos and reviews.  She is a lovely woman and has a lot of good points.  However, I do agree with you in that she uses a lot more products than I care to!  Nothing wrong with that, but I just don't want to do all of that to get a decent result!  I do like to have a good outcome but I don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time and/or money!  I have thought about thie product a lot but just can't make up my mind!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

I do like to have a good outcome but I don't want to spend an inordinate amount of time and/or money!  I have thought about thie product a lot but just can't make up my mind!  

under the Q&A here about the foundation 

likens it more to the CCcream that we know,

even though I thought I would pass I added it to my cart,  

have time to decide.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  As in what specifically?  Everyone recommends a sunscreen and many recommend primer.  She tried it with different application methods, finding it necessary to add other products in order to make it work.  Funny that the day she used all IT products gave her the worst result.

Honored Contributor

Not here to criticize Angie's opinions only said respectively disagreed. Everyone has choices of what and how to use products. ⚘

Regular Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity @JeanLouiseFinch @jackthebear @AngelPuppy1 I watch Angie at Hot 'n Flashy too. I have to disagree with her on this foundation though. I have been wearing it since September when I first received a luxury sample from IT and since then have purchased the full size product. I have success using it with a the Real Techniques makeup sponge (lighter coverage), fingers (medium coverage) as well as the latex buff (medium to full coverage) that comes with it. Right now, my skin is dry but once spring hits, that all changes and my complexion will be combo. Hopefully, it will continue to work when warmer weather hits. I have used the IT CC cream foundation and found I liked the serum foundation better. I only use moisturizer under it, no primer. I don't like to layer a bunch of products. Less is more with me. 

Respected Contributor

This is my favorite of all the IT foundations. I love this one. I am using one right now with a back up waiting. I may end up getting this TSV.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I've been using IT CC foundation in the tube now for quite awhile. Can someone tell me how this confidence in a compact is different? If you have used both and like the one in this TSV better, can you say why? I'm tempted to try this. 

Thanks for any thoughts.

pup