Respected Contributor

Re: IT presentation before and after???

I purchased too and I think this may be good for the spring/summer months.  Looking forward to trying it.

Deb

Respected Contributor

I am not here to bash, just hope they are being totally honest with their products. This goes for all brands. I wish since they can spend a good 20-30 minutes on the TSV that they would have a couple models bare face and then see how the product does. We don't need to hear how the products are baked in Italy or that they work with plastic surgeons. 

Respected Contributor

They do show their bare faces. Haven't you seen when Jamie and model Desiree wipe off half their face then put on the CC cream?

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

They do show their bare faces. Haven't you seen when Jamie and model Desiree wipe off half their face then put on the CC cream?

They want them to start with completely bare faces.  They say that wiping off the makeup just makes the skin more red.  Someone even went so far to say that the towel they use to wipe off their makeup has red pigment on it to make their faces red.  LOL!  

Esteemed Contributor

@jennlinn wrote:

I thought everyone including the vendor's eyebrows looked painted, and overdone. It was a very unatural look all around IMHO.   I used to not see it when I watched online, or on my old TV, but when I watch on the big screen in full HD, I see fake looking eyebrows.  I think they just overdo them, because I've used IT's Universal brow pencil on occasion, and had a natural looking result.  I have pretty full brows naturally though, and I just use a little to fill in any bare spots, or spots with light/white hairs.  

I also think they rub hard with a hot wash cloth to make their face red.  Mine turns very red for a few minutes when I do that, but soon fades away.  I try not to do that though. 

I don't know about this line(IT).  I have bought many of their products, and find them to be hit or miss.  I like the eyeshadows, blushes, and brushes the best. Actually, they are my go to eyeshadows.  Bye Bye Pores is okay, too. I load a retractable brush with it dailiy,and carry it in my purse for touch ups. Smiley Happy   I also like the soft stain lip glosses quite a bit, and I do have a tube of the regular CC Cream.  It's a little too heavy of a texture for me.  So, I apply it with a very wet beauty blender sponge, and that shears it out quite a bit.  I like it much better that way.  I thought the illumination looked too shiny on Jamie tonight. And, I HATE tightline. The brush looked good, and I like the idea of the lip treatment.  But I didn't order.  

Anyway, I came here to talk about eyebrows, and got to rambling. haha Smiley Very Happy  It's been awhile since I've spent much time here on the boards.  Hope you all are doing well, and enjoying the weekend.  

ITA with Jamie's makeup: way too much illumination and way too heavy foundation, with painted eyebrows. I like a natural look. And the older models were not given any favors with attention to wrinkles brought forward. And the setting powder,wow! It looked like flour on the face.