Contributor

IT loose face powder (double size) special

I think IT has twice a year where they sell the double size of the face powder and you can get it on auto-ship. I missed the auto-ship last time and of course I've run out. I went to Ulta to get the only size they have which is pretty small. It use to be 26.00 and now it's 30.00. Last time I am buying this at this price. 

Does anyone remember what time of the year they have this special? I am going to have my face pasted to the tv screen. I think I will order 2 auto-ships. This is why I love the Q, buys like this. Forget Ulta and their 30.00 for a little jar. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: IT loose face powder (double size) special

I also like to great beauty buys that the Q has and their auto delivery. 

Honored Contributor

That would be a waste for me.  My favorite loose powder is Hourglass Veil.  It's pricey, but I buy it in the travel size which lasts me a couple of years since I normally only wear makeup once a week.  

Honored Contributor

@friendscafe 

Is it the Bye Bye Pores powder?  I still have a small jar of it. I use it to apply right under the lower lashes for some brightening and to stop mascara transfer.  Good stuff!

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess 

That's about how often I wear makeup, once a week.  Sometimes twice.  So it takes a LONG time to finish a product.

Guess how long my "I'm going to start wearing makeup every day" lasted.  ONE day! lol

Closed Eyes Tongue Out Emoticon | Funny emoticons, Animated emoticons,  Funny emoji faces

Honored Contributor

I have Bye Bye pores, but it is a solid in one of those IT all in one books.  I have two of those books.  I also use it under my eyes after my concealer so any fallout from my eye makeup application doesn't stick, and on my forehead.  

Respected Contributor

I don’t know about the loose powder but I’m on auto ship for the two pack of Celebration powder foundation. The first shipment was in April 2020.
Honored Contributor

Love the IT Bye Bye Pores powder.  I have a large jar of it that has lasted me forever.  

Honored Contributor

@friendscafe 

From my order history...it is in the April timeframe.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

Oh thank you, I will definately be looking for it in April!!!!